- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of New York
Dmitry Levitsky, Esq.Principal / Founding Member Email Me
Dmitry Levitsky began his legal career almost fourteen years ago. Throughout these years, he worked for numerous law firms where he developed and sharpened his skills by assisting top-notch trial attorneys in representing clients in high-stakes personal injury matters.
Dmitry received an excellent legal training and experience while working as a case manager and paralegal at Lozner & Mastropietro — New York’s leading boutique personal injury firm. In addition, while working for the Law Office of Yuriy Prakhin as a negotiator, he participated in many successful large-sum settlements and led the firm’s negotiation team during the course of complex mediation proceedings.
During his senior year of law school, Dmitry gained invaluable experience while being an extern at the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office.
Now, Dmitry dedicates his knowledge and passion to representing clients in personal injury legal matters. His unique strategic and personalized approach has helped numerous clients achieve favorable disposition in their cases and controversies.
In addition to being an attorney, Dmitry also enjoys traveling around the globe, watching football, soccer, hockey, among other things.
Dmitry can speak English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- Court Admissions
- Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- B.A., Long Island University (Political Science)
- Monmouth County Bar Association (New Jersey)
- Middlesex Bar Association (New Jersey)
- Union County Bar Association (New Jersey)
- New York State Bar Association (New York)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (New York)
- Brooklyn Bar Association (New York)