- Wagner College; BS in economics
- Brooklyn Law School, JD
William J. Lawlor, Esq.Senior Trial Attorney Email Me
Bill grew up in Richmond Hill, Queens, New York. Prior to law school, he played Division 1 basketball for Wagner College, in Staten Island, New York. Bill has two kids who graduated Villanova University and Fordham University.
For over 25 years, Bill represented both plaintiffs and defendants through the trial process in various complex personal injury matters. He has taken in excess of 100 jury verdicts and has selected more than 300 jury panels in the State and Federal Courts all over New York. Bill has also attained multiple six- and seven-figure settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of the injured clients.
- Mayor’s Office of Labor Relations
- Assistant Counsel; Longo & D’Apice Trial Attorney
- Self employed; Abrams Fensterman Trial Counsel
- Bogoraz Law Group, Trial Attorney